Jun 3, 2004

On really romantic nights of self, I go salsa dancing with my confusion.

i'm currently accepting proposals on what my life's work should be, so if you have ideas, opinions about whether i am a better photographer or poet, if i should devote my life to making potholders or join the circus, please send me your suggestions. i am also looking to make said potholders in a new location - so far, i'm thinking of georgia, louisiana, california, and new mexico. but really i'm open to anything. as much as i love the city of austin, a six year affair with any person or place runs the risk of burning out and i feel i should leave before this happens. this reminds me of something that speed levitch says in the documentary "the cruise" when he announces that he found himself at a point where new york city, which he refers to in the feminine, divorced him, gave him the cold shoulder. i must leave austin before i too find myself seeking alimony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home