Oct 30, 2004

flirting with the grease monkeys

sometimes it's just good to be hit on. and what better time than a saturday morning after you've watched stigmata, decided to do laundry and be a productive member of society? i took my car to jiffy lube to get an oil change and was met with andre. a rather unassuming guy, barely taller than me, with very pretty greenish-brown eyes. now i will admit, i have nothing against grease monkeys, having been in a serious relationship with a guy who busted tires and did oil changes at firestone for years. well andre called me over to show me the problems with my car and after i told him what i did and didn't want to have done, he said to me "you have the most beautiful blue eyes." when it was time to pay, he held the door open for me. when he was updating my information on the computer, and i was writing my check, he looked at the birthdate and was trying to figure out what my sign was. ok we'll pause here for a good laugh. hahaha. wow. he figured out that i was a leo and then asked me how it felt to be a leo, and, trying to play along, i told him i actually felt more like a virgo, because i'm on the cusp. and then he told me how he was an aries (march 22) but he was on the cusp too and he felt the pull from the other side as well. he gave me my receipt and a hand-written authorization to take $20 off a transmission service whenever i wanted to get it done and then told me to have a great day and "come back and visit anytime." as i ventured outside to the bay, two more guys told me to have a great day and one of them mentioned that they had vacuumed the mats and that my windows were now sparkling clean (yes he actually said sparkling). there's not moral to this story really. every once in a while, it's just nice to be noticed by a boy with pretty eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home