Nov 27, 2004

just some randomness.

I am thoroughly hungover at the moment, trying to work overtime at the office all by my lonesome. And all I really want to do is crawl back into bed and stay there till tomorrow. I think I'm still drunk. I stopped drinking 12 hours ago.

Best part of Turkey Day: My grandma was talking to me in the kitchen about how much she hates commercials "these days." She recounted this Pepto Bismol commercial which I hadn't seen and said "Like the Pepto Bismol commercial, there's this lady dancing around with her bottle of Pepto Bismol. That's ridiculous! Pepto Bismol sure as hell never made ME want to dance." And when she said "dance" she put her arms out and shook her ass a little. Awesome.

Next best part of Turkey Day: en route on 281, I came up beside a very normal sedan that was being driven by a very normal 50-something couple EXCEPT that the man driving was wearing a helmet. One of those aerodynamic bicycle types. Just driving around on turkey day wearing a helmet in his car. His wife was not, in case you're wondering. They were wearing their seat belts.

I have recently been engaging in premarital spooning. It's pretty much the best thing ever. Put a little spoon in your life.

Wendy's is no longer putting tomatoes on their spicy chicken sandwiches. The first time, I thought it was a fluke, but when I went for my hangover food a little while ago, yet again - no tomato. The gods must be smiting me.

Last night, when I was waiting for my friend Shelby in some random apartment parking lot (with my car and lights off), I was talking to a friend on the phone and some guy pulled up in a shiny black 4-runner. Then he did something I was not expecting. He turned on the interior light and craned his face up to the rearview mirror and started working on a zit. He spent like 2 minutes trying to pop this thing. I'm pretty sure he didn't know I was there.

Sideways was a good movie. It just might have the only cinematic full-frontal male nude scene that I've ever truly appreciated. Go see for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home