Oct 13, 2007

That hat? Consider it hung.

Finally, finally, after one month and one week of living here in SC, my apartment has come together. The mirror you see in the first picture was the last puzzle piece procured off craigslist, of course ($70).

Other things from craigslist include: the utensil holder above the sink ($15), the lamp on the counter ($15), the fridge ($23), stacked nesting tables ($20), and galvanized metal magazine rack ($10).

I don't have too much else to say in this post, besides the fact that now that everything is put away, I finally have peace of mind. Or as much peace of mind as is possible in the midst of a master's program.









This picture shows how I decided the spacing between the photo and shelves...










1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your place. It's so artsy and looks like it has so many possible ways of being set up. Your decorating is really awesome too... very much my style.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home