Dec 10, 2007

Mini Update

In the last week, something extraordinary has happened. I started a long post about my date with the boy but the boy got in the way. Our first date was last Saturday. It went ridiculously well. He came back into town Wednesday night and stayed until last night (Sunday) at about 11:30. We took a break from each other for about 6 hours on Friday to avoid reaching a saturation point, but besides that, we've been together constantly. We both realized that we probably wouldn't have the opportunity to spend so much time together again (as classes ended for me and he had just quit his job) so we figured why not? We made breakfasts, got coffee, went to dinners, went out with his friends, went out with my friends, made out, walked along the cliff above the beach, read to each other, watched a movie, made out, discussed past relationships, discussed art and philosophy, made out, shared our creative work with each other, gave feedback, and laughed. A lot. I don't remember ever having such stimulating conversation with someone so consistently. And he is so fun. I don't know that I've ever felt so comfortable with someone so quickly. My soul is happy.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM , Blogger CL said...

So very excellent! Yay!

 
At 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... to have the soul satisfied, sooo good. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home